Other Parts & Accessories, TPU hot melt adhesive film
Place of Origin:
Fujian, China (Mainland)
For bonding shoe materials together
1000000 Yard/Yards per Month
Packaging & Delivery
standard export packing
No Sew TPU Hot Melt Adhesive Film
+ TPU film for seamless shoes
+ Excellent bonding strength
+ Low Temperature processing , Easy to use,Technical support
+ Made in China, Outstanding quality, Reasonable price
AILIKA TPU Hot Melt Adhesive film is suitable for any Cotton, Lycra, Nonwoven, Felt, Paper, Leather, PU, TPU, Polyester, PS, and other material for heating lamination purpose. It is similar to double-sided adhesive ,the glue film will melting and bonding two materials together when heating certain temperature and without sewing!
NO SEWING COMPOSITE MATERIAL FOR SHOES MAKING!
MAIN PONITS FOR THE TPU HOT MELT ADHESIVE FILM
1. Q: What is the meaning of “no-sewing”?
A: It is a technology that without sewing and free stitching .The skill will make surface looks more beautiful. It improve working efficiency and save labor cost in the production.
2. Q: How can we know whether the quality is good or not?
A: First, we produce with advanced equipment and 100% new raw materials in the production line. Second, we can send you free sample for testing.
3. Q: How to process your product in the production?
A: Actually, we provide technical support and will teach you how to process in the production. The point is to control the temperature when lamination! If in high temperature, the object fabric will be shrink .The hot pressing temperature with 140 ~ 170 degree for your reference. Of course the temperature is up to your machine and your fabric thickness. Following processing for your reference:
(1) Cut the hot melt adhesive film with release paper in advance to be the proper shape to match the substrates.
(2) Place the substrate on the plate of heat transferring device, bonding face up.
(3) Put the hot melt adhesive film on the substrate with film side down.
(4) Preheating with the condition 120 -150 ℃*1-2 sec*9.8kgf/cm2, then peel off the release paper.
(5) Place on another substrate need to be bonded, hot press them together with the condition : 120-150℃*10-20 sec*9.8kgf/cm2.
+The conditions of hot press process should be adjusted according to the thickness of substrates or hot melt adhesive film, i e, thicker materials need longer time or higher pressure as well as hot melt adhesive film need.
+ For specific request from customers, the hot melt adhesive film need specific properties . Accordingly the application conditions will be different.
4. Q: How about the width and thickness?
A: Our standard width is 1.40m,it meet the request for most of the customers. For your special request, within 60inches is available for us, but the MOQ will be different, please note it!
Standard thickness are 0.05mm,0.10mm, 0.15mm, 0.20mm and 0.25mm.
Note: For further information, please directly contact us.